We want to be the best online vendors of roofing products at great prices, so we offer a comprehensive delivery service on all orders with a flat rate of €35 for windows and flashings and €9.50 on blinds and accessories for deliveries within the Republic of Ireland. For delivery to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, the UK or mainland Europe, please contact us on (+353) 01-2121812 for details of charges.
Next day delivery
- Products marked as 1 day delivery will be delivered on the next working day, if the order is placed before 11am
- We’ll do our very best to have these products delivered within 24 hours but, sometimes, due to road networks and the remote locations of some clients, delays happen
48 hour delivery
- Order before 1.00pm Mondays to Fridays and we’ll ensure your order is processed immediately and with you 48 hours later* (i.e. order Monday before 1.00pm, receive your order by 6.00pm on Wednesday)
- Should you place your order after the 1.00pm cut-off time, your order will be with you the day after. (i.e.order Monday after 1.00pm, receive your order by 6.00pm Thursday and so on)
- All orders after 1.00pm on a Friday or during the weekend will be with you on Wednesday by 6.00pm
- You will be notified by email or text as soon as your order is dispatched, complete with tracking information to let you know your order is on its way
- If the delivery address is changed once the products have been dispatched, we’ll do our best to avoid any additional charges or any delays in delivery time, but can’t guarantee it
*Delivery time is normally within 48 hours for most standard products. However some special products are subject to a longer lead-time. They are clearly marked on the product page.
Do you deliver on Saturdays?
Normally delivery is only available on weekdays. If it’s an urgent situation and you need a delivery on a Saturday, you can always contact us and we might be able to help.
Please note that you will be charged a premium shipping rate if you want the order to be delivered on a Saturday.
What you need to do
Orders will be delivered to the delivery address provided and a signature will be required on receipt. The signatory must be 18 years of age or over. If no one is present at the time of delivery, the goods will not be delivered unless alternative arrangements have already been agreed. If you are unable to be at the delivery address specified, please let us know with as much notice as possible or you may incur an extra delivery charge.
It’s also very important that you advise us if there are any access difficulties for large vehicles or HGVs. Failure to do so could result in delays to your order and an additional delivery charge for having the goods redelivered.
And finally, please make sure you have enough 'man-power' to get your products into a safe and dry place as the courier is only contracted to deliver to the kerbside nearest your property!
We strongly advise you to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery.
This is most important with boxed items containing windows with glazed units - it's rare but damage does happen. If you discover that a product is damaged on delivery, you must sign the delivery note as “damaged” and contact us as soon as possible.
If you later find there is damage to a product which you signed as received in good condition, you have 10 days from delivery to notify us, after which no exchange can be made.
Packages signed for “unchecked” will be deemed to be received in good condition.