Can I return my order?
Sure! Read on to find out how...
Returns - the short version
- Notify us that you want to make a return within 14 days of receiving your order (by email or post)
- Return the product within 14 days of notifying us or contact us to arrange collection ( see below).
- Return the product in the same condition as it was when you received it
We can’t accept returned items that have been installed
We can’t accept returned items if you’ve opened the packaging - unless the product inside was damaged.
Don’t wait longer than 14 days to return the product - we won’t be able to accept it!
Returns - the long version….
If you make a purchase online or over the phone but change your mind once you’ve received it, you’re entitled to a full refund as long as you notify us within 14 days of receipt.
Your refund will be made in the same manner as payment was received. Remember - you have to cover the cost of returning the item to us!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling. Please read the rest of the information below before contacting us.
Whether you’re arranging a courier or getting your order back to us yourself, you have 14 days from informing us to send it back to our depot. Once you've notified us of your intention to return, it's your responsibility to send the goods back to our depot.
If you received your order on a pallet it must be returned on a pallet. Need help? Simply contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to organise this for you.
Here’s the address for physically returning the goods:
Remember - we won't accept a return 14 days after the goods have been received!
You can’t return...
- Any product that has been installed
- Any product that has been removed from its original packaging or if the original packaging has been partially opened (except if the product was damaged in manufacturing or in transit)
- Any special order or bespoke product. i.e. Roof windows that are not standard sizes, replacement glazing units, etc.(Please contact us before placing your order if you have any doubt regarding returns.)
Roofit.ie can arrange collection....
...at the following rates:
- €30 for items up to 15KG
- €70 for items up to 100KG
- All large and bulky items will be priced on asking
This service is outsourced to a private logistics company, so we can’t specify a collection time. Sorry!
Wrong goods received or damaged upon receipt? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange free collection.
We understand that you want to inspect your recent purchase, but we STRONGLY recommend that you don’t open the original packaging if you have any doubts about your product/s.
Please ensure that items are not damaged and if you return them that they reach us in such condition that we can resell them.
All roof windows packaging have a product overview on the outside of the boxes. Look at that first, and if the information given isn’t right, don't open the boxes! Just return them to us as soon as possible so we can help you. If you don’t know if the delivery is correct or not, please contact us at email@example.com - but don’t open that box!
Cancellation prior to delivery
Depending on the specific time of cancellation and what stage your order is at we’re generally able to give you a complete refund. Get in touch for more info.
As long as the product is in its original packaging, hasn't been used, installed or damaged, and is otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new, we'll refund you in full within 14 days.
Is there a warranty on my item?
Yes, all the roof windows and flashings are covered by a 10 year warranty and all the blinds and accessories are covered by a 3 year warranty unless otherwise stated.